|Safety, Health, & Environmental Policy
1. In compliance with governmental laws and relative regulations.
2. Work in a manner of considering green product design to
3. Implement waste reducing and control for recycling.
4. Promote energy conservation.
5. Committed to creating a safe working environment with zero incidents as goal, by striving continuously for improvement, eliminating hazards, and reducing risks.
| ACON's Quality Strategy
Using Six-sigma approach for problem solving.
Build a learning organization to well educate employees.
Deploy Cost of Quality Structure.
Emphasize to robust design & auto ass'y M/C to ensure good product reliability.
Enhance to develop Green Products to be good environmental protection.